Friday, July 12, 2013

SHOP & EAT !

BUGIS STREET I LOVE YA <3
haha so went shopping with Tif and we bought ~~~~

SKULL SHIRT, JUMP-SKIRT ?? LOL from bugis street
STRAWBERRY LIPBALM from thebodyshop 
Spicy Chasuu Ramen with fried sotong from Ajisen Ramen
<3.<3

As for the Skull Shirt, Tif and Jeannette bought them at different style ! :D
SHOOOO COOOLLLL MAX MAX MAX
SO SO HERE IT IS ..
Mine(sorry no skill)

Tiff's

Jeannette's

HAHA SO KOOLL, ISNT IT ?

JUMP-SKIRT /?? (I dont know what is this)
It's really cute !! 

Then we went to Bugis+ to watch DESPICABLE ME2 ..
BEE DOO BEE DOO .. YES, I sound retarded ..
D: but they r cute .. bee doo bee doo tutulala underwear ~~ LA LA LA
I look like ......
( sorry for my messy room :( )




I finally decided to wear this ! haha :D

Since it's a happy day, ofcourse there will be a groupshot ! 
Michelle, Aly, Me, Xinling, and Kaishing !
^__^")
picture taken by Yisong ..

Met Tif and went for MacBreakfast @Mcdonald's ~
The new blackpepper chicken muffin meal ..
It tastes really nice !
HAHA YUMMMSS
ok I am feeling hungry now! :( 2.54 am gosh ~

Then I also bought the strawberry Body Butter ~~
It smellssss heavenly sweet ~
I taste and smell like strawberry now ..

As for lunch, I ate at Alumni Clubhouse with Aly !
Yums Yums ~~
Shrimp paste fried chicken with ice lemon tea (mine)
Beef ramen with ice honey lemon (Aly)
Fried Calamari Ring 

OHYA NOT TO FORGET !!!
Our long awaited cuppycakes are here !
BIG THANKS FOR NIC WHO HELPED US ORDER AND TAKE
<3.<3 LOVE IT ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment