Bored of outside food ?
Wanna try some simple thing u can do at home ?
EASY-PEASY!
just go to nearest supermarket and buy spaghetti, spaghetti sauce, sausage, crabstick, garlic bread ...
and u will see this!
This doesnt require any cooking skills too ..
HAHA ...
<3

Cool, isnt it ?
HA HA HA >.<
HA HA HA >.<
Dessert is a must after every yummy meals ...
Michelle and I decided to have yogurt Tutti Frutti as I have never been there before ..
This is very ridiculous as I stay in Clementi and I have never been there ..
HA HA HA ...
okay, overall it's nice ..
but, beware that it's charged based on weight ..
There was this one guy that was shocked at the total cost he needed to pay, as he took really a lot ..
It was kind of funny thou .. -oppss- hehe

Original Flavour with Triple Berry Flavour ..
Noms Nomss ~~

okie bais <3
haha
No comments:
Post a Comment