no time to update my poor blog thanks to that stupid report that needed to be handed in:(
on last Saturday, I went to 49 seats with fella friends !!
nom nom ...
It's really nice as what the reviews I saw everywhere !!
HA HA HA
shall let the pictures do the talking ! :D
First Picture!
While waiting for the cafe to open!! :D
Pretty Entrance!!
Even the inside ~
Tomyum Seafood Pasta, YES REALLY NICE!!
Coke
Mushroom Soup
Onion Rings
Golden Escargots
OHMY ~~~ shooo nice <3.<3
and the cheese chicken i think? WAS REALLY NICE!!! >.<
and and the fish something something with the alskempi sauce (YUMSS)
BEFORE WE LEFT !
Will definitely go again ! :D
no gst and service charge .. I LOVE IT !
After dinner ......
Liting just suggested to go Clarke Quay! and owyeah! we ended up in a PUB!
I have never been to a PUB before ....
SO ...... YOLO ! let's just go! haha :D
It was quite a fun experience .. We ended up spamming pics inside >.<
like mad ppl >.<
They ordered a tower of something idk what beer .. It tasted so bitter !!
IT'S COOL, ISNT IT ??
HAHA </3
REFRESHMENT TIME!
SUNDAY NIGHT
DR COFFEE CAFE AGAIN
A MUST TRY STRAWBERRY FRANILIA, I THINK HAHA BERRY NICE <3
MOCHA FRAPPE! YES, VERY NICE TOO!! <3
TADAA ! DINNER COOKED BY MOM! FROM BATAM HOHO
SHARKFIN SOUP!
HAI SIM, I DK WAT'S THAT IN ENGLISH
FISH AND PRAWN SAMBAL OMG SLURPIEE ~
AND OYSTER EGG WHICH I FORGOT TO TAKE :(
YUMS YUMS I MISS MOM ALR!
starbucks !
dark mocha white chocolate pudding
it tasted more chocolate actually !
haha
and my forever-craving BiBimBap :(
finally ....... at Clementi food Junction
it's really nice <3.<3
To end the post ~~
Ciaoo !!
No comments:
Post a Comment