OMG (TINY)I FEEL SO DAMN FRIGGIN SAD TODAY ,,,,
My day started with someone being an asshawl, who only knows how to push the blames to anyone and everyone except himself ..
I know i am not supposed to vent my anger here ..
but .. seriously, i hate it so much when people just anyhow push the blames to everyone, even his friends who helped him thru ?
gosh ...
U dont deserve their kindness ...
OH TODAY IS JUST SERIOUSLY NOT MY DAY!
After school, Aly and I cabbed to Raffles Place, Collegify, for a US University Consultation ..
When the consultation was about to end, we were asked to fill in the particular form. SO, I leaned forward and my laptop's zip just got clashed with the buttons on my high waist shorts that it produced a weird sound that sounded like oh-i-am-hungry-dear-mama-Khelen-I-need-food sound .. GOSH ..
IT WAS DAMN AWKWARD AND I COULD DO NOTHING !!!
DAHELLLLSSS ~~ I was so nervous that I didnt talk much ..
and yeah this just happened .. D:
DINNER TIME ~
After walking round and round, we finally settled down in COFFEE CLUB ~
The deco outside the CAFE was by transparent glasses ..
SO, THIS FRIGGIN ALY JUST ASKED ME
"EH SO HOW DO WE GO IN ?" -flipped thru the menu, tryin to act cool-
so, I got confused as well ...
"YEAH! so, how do we go in ?" -looked around the entrance and still couldnt figure out how to go in-
I patiently looking at the staff inside until he gave eye-contact and just give me a hand sign saying "Over there"
Panic! "Aly! The staff asked us to go in!! But, seriously how do we go in?"
Then .... Aircon's air just flew and Aly felt it ..
She started laughing nonstop and said "The entrance is in front! Just walk in!"
I was still in blur state and even said "Ha ! So this is not glass!" OMG !
and started laughing nonstop like some retard ..
then at the feedback form, we secretly-more-to-openly wrote "please fix your entrance!" at the improvement part >.<
it's really .... unglam and .... crazy ...
but!! YOLO was our name :D
LOLS !!

Ice Blackberry Coffee ~
YUMSSS ~~

Bisqued Lobster Baked Rice ~
HEAVEN!!! <3
Night Scenery ~

OH, I LOVE HOW PRETTY THIS PLACE IS AT NIGHT <3
LOLS !!

Ice Blackberry Coffee ~
YUMSSS ~~

Bisqued Lobster Baked Rice ~
HEAVEN!!! <3
Night Scenery ~

OH, I LOVE HOW PRETTY THIS PLACE IS AT NIGHT <3
No comments:
Post a Comment