Saturday, July 20, 2013

Saturday, July 21 2013 - Muchos Restaurant&Bar, KindzoneSG, Texas Chicken, Wilber Pan's concert

WOOHOO second post of the day -.-
I am just bored -.- (despite of all the assignments i need to do and exams i need to study for -.-)
wellss .. students need to relax too ...


Today, I participated in this KindzoneSG event in orchard road !
Before that, erhem ... a LUNCH is a must ..
Aly and I met up at eat at a Spanish restaurant bcos we wanted to try ..
It was okay .. hmm but not very satisfying, perhaps ?
haha ..
Main course: Quesadillas grilled chicken, (forgot)
Mocktails: Pussy foot, (forgot) 
hahas >.<

After lunch, we headed to orchard for the Kindzone event!
woots it was awesome !!

NPVOICES-ACAPELLA


NP-BARACUDA BATUCADA 

They were superduperultra awesome >.<
omg >.<
ohya, I dont have the picture where I performed with my choir members :(
Might need to wait the comm to upload >.<
haikkk ...

After the event, I rushed to meet Tif to go to Wilber Pan's concert at the Expo Max Pavillion ..~~
Pam's asked us to go to the concert as her aunt has extra tickets ...
ofcos not a really good seat .. but why not!!
haha :D in fact the seats were okay .. not too far .. and it's in the middle .. 
HAHA

Before going to Max, we walked around the new Changi city Mall(?) I think
and ended up in .. 
texas chicken ^____^")
only Vivo or somewhere far has this >.<

OH wellss ... Pamss was late, so Tif and I acted like some rich da xiao jie entered into the Home Decor and Design exhibition HAHA look here n there .. droolin over the furnitures ~~
whoaa .. I want new room .. new bed .. new sofa .. NEW NEW NEW ...

SO .. here are the pictures ..
omg Wilber was so handsome in real person .. and cuteee too ... hahaha ...
Smuggled to the very front to see him when he walked to the side of the stage ..
GOSH ! i think i was too fascinated slow n dumb to take a proper pic of him when he was SO friggin near ..
haiss ~~ disappointed in myself ...
and so .. I went bak to my poor and so-near-yet-so-far seat .....
HA HA HA 


Pardon the below right corner pics .. Pardon the normal small eyes me ..
LOLS 


That's how far we are ...

SEE ME !

The one and only time when my eyes seems noticeable ~

Trio shot! <3

Ends with a stressful brain thinking how to study tomorrow :(


Mui nails ~ ugly but whatever ~ >.<

=END=

No comments:

Post a Comment