THIS IS FINALLY THE DAY !!!!
Aly and I met early in the morning ..
okay not really early HAHA 11 AM!
We camped at school's atrium in front RadioHeatwave for Jason Chen and Clara C's interview!
HAHA AT 12 PM THEY R FINALLY HERE !!
<3 <3
Then all of us at first crowd around the radioheatwave not too far but not too near ..
Then a Clara's fan just stuck himself to the radioheatwave's wall then nobody else did ..
So, I asked them to go but nobody moved so I just follow that guy and SUDDENLY ALL CROWD AROUND ..
Clara got shocked and took a video of us and also her fans !!
>.< how sweet her fans are >.< especially that guy!
Sadly, Jason looked shy >.<
and also a lil arrogant haiks . but IT'S OKAY!
popular people have the priviledge to be arrogant, dont they ?
HAHAHA >.<
omg omg took a lot of pics and videos >.< <3

SEE THIS OMG HE IS IN OUR SCHOOL'S RADIOHEATWAVE!
NGEEANN POLY U R AWESOME, I LOVE YOU ...
BUT I LOVE JASON MORE <3
AND AND I DIDNT ZOOM IN !! THIS IS HOW NEAR WE R !!
VIDEO<3
VIDEO<3
THEN THEN
BCOS ALY AND I DIDNT BRING FAN CARD BOARD
WE USED OUR PHONE TO SHOW HIM OUR LOVE <3

this is made by ME!

this is made by Aly
made this during emergency moments and HE WAVEDDDDD <3 <3
When the interview ended ....
He walked out of the door andddd ....

sowiee for the blurness :(
omg im gonna start fangirl-ing u too, Clara!!
U r really friendly and lovely !! <3
LAST PIC FOR US!

Shaun Aly and ME!

MY FACE WAS DAMN BLOATED
LOOKED SO JUST WOKE UP !! >.<
THIS DOESNT END HERE ...
Tezza love Clara so much and he dragged me to go with him to his fan meet and greet !!
So, I decided to go with him !
I dragged Michelle along, she was actually contemplating whether she sud go or don go ..
She ended up going HAHA
As for Aly .. SADSAD DON CRY!
HAHA I HUGGED HIM and CLARA TOO <3 <3
kyaa and said i love you, Jason !! i love you Clara !!
<3.<3 <3.<3
and i didnt expect to see so manyyy Indonesian fans there!
You Guys Were Awesome, yo!!
the EMCEE ASKED "WHAT DO YOU GUYS LIKE IN SINGAPORE ?"
JASON "I LIKE CHICKEN RICE"
HAHA >.<
and Clara "LAKSA"
HAHA!!
and Jason made an InstaVid and I was inside !!
PINK COLOUR SHIRT FTW !!
<3
VIDEO<3
Michelle and I after the event !
uhh <3 thanks so much for accompanying and endure my crazyness!!

YAYY I LOVEYOU GUYS SO MUCHHH <3
CLARA'S
JASON'S
GAWD OK BYE PEOPLE ..
LET ME HAVE A SWEET DREAM OF JASON AND CLARA <3
OK BYEEE <3<3<3<3
=JASON CHEN CLARA C=
No comments:
Post a Comment