But before that, we went shopping at Jurong Point while waiting for my bro after tuition, 9 pm D:
Due to the discounts, mom bought a lot and i hv got a net skirt! HAHA :D
With Dad
With mom
With bro
SUPPERRRR near hotel !! ~~
Buah LongLong - sweet and sour yummehh
Lao su fen
Slurpeeee ~~
Hokkien mee
Mongolian style chicken
BBQs
BBQs
Dad's
Desserts!
The next day, we went shopping at Sutera Mall ... GOSH! I wanna buy whatever I see there !! D:
I bought 2 tees and mom bought 2 as well .. HAHAS ! It is damn cheap!
One tee cost about RM 25 which is about SGD 11
HAHAThen we went to a famous chinese restaurant, well-known for its duck
AWESOMENESSSS ~~
Dad picked this umbrella on the street jus to take picture #OkayCan HAHAHA !
See how crowded it is when it's alr 3 pm!
The food the person recommended us to try !
All are nice!!
It's a waste that we went there late so there is not much variety left !! :(
ohya it's at pineapple chinese village near sutera mall!
No comments:
Post a Comment