Saturday, May 18, 2013

Oxprod Outing !<3

It has been so "LONG" since I posted ~ -opppss-
Today, went to meet Anin, Teja, Jeanstee, and Putie!
Anin and Teja were 1 hour late, 3 of us who reached earlier were dead hungry, so ..
yes!! we ended up in Ayam Penyet ...
As usual, after meal would be Dessert Time! ^___^
Walked to Cold Stone, however it was fullhouse and the queue was so damn LONGgGgGggGgGg
And somehow we ended up in Dean Delucca ..
It's a cafe(?) from Thailand, I know based on the name we might think it's from French or so ..
hahahaha
After that, we went out for a walk ~~
Thirsty and bought bubble tea at Share tea then went to Food Republic and bought 5 chicken wings, carrot cake, and Vietname spring rolls ..
fatDieUs ..

BUT BUT ..
I wonder why i didnt feel full at all ..
Something must be wrong with me -__-
-ohwellsss-

Teja, Puti, Me, Jeanstee, Anin

Mango Sticky Rice Shake

@Dean Delucca

No comments:

Post a Comment