-YUMMMMMMYYYYYYYESSSSSSSS-
We went to eat Ayam Penyet Ria again bcos Tif is kind of craving for it again after eating it on my Birthday on Wednesday ..
HaHass~~
I never took the food pictures since it was almost the same ..
So here they are ~~ ^____^")
Ayam penyet set for me and Boneless chicken set for Tif (8 May 2013)
while today both of us ate Ayam Penyet Set without kerupuk HAHA
#cannotFinish
Happy Soda and Ice Milo
slurrrrrrrrrrrppppp ~~~
Mushroom Enoki
We prefer the Mushroom Enoki in Lucky Plaza more than the ones in Jurong Point cos it's more mushroom(WHAT?) hahahas
Crazy Soda and Lava Boy
and YEAY! I finished it~~
HAHA
Spick and Span .. BLINK BLINK!^
Then we went down to the bazaar in Taka to find Jeannette ... sighhh ~
Couldnt see any sight of hers ~
No FATE ! >.<
Haiks, we went to Sephora next to find my HelloKitty roller on that i saw on the webbbb ..
But they didn't have it ...... :( yes they DID NOT have it :(:( huhuhuhu
We went to MAC again and I bought a Mineralise Rich Lipstick that was endorsed by Yoon Eun Hye
haikssss how i wish she will really end up with Kim Jong Kook ~~
kookie oppa <3.<3 -okWhatAmITalkingAboutNow- HAHAs
HaHas I bought the red one since I am craving for red lipstick ~
HAHASSSS
After that we went back to Jurong Point and I bought 1 PUPA Multiplay Triple Purpose Eyeliner
after trying multiple eyeliners there ...
I love the L'oreal superliner pencil, however the superduperextremely honest staff said the eyeliner will smudge easily after being used halfday ... OhWells, which customer would buy after hearing what she say ?
HAHAs
I also bought a lipstick brush because I really don't know how to put on lipstick nicely ..
HAHAss
These are the stuffs I bought~ hohohohosss
As for dinner, I met my bro to eat prata ! HO HO HO
Ice Lychee and Ice Neslo ..
Indian Style Mee Goreng ..
Double Egg Prata ..
Cheese Egg Prata ..
Double Plain Prata ..
HAHAHASS
FATTENINGGGGGGGGGGG ~~
haiks .....
I still need to shop more :(
hiks hiks ..
No comments:
Post a Comment