Friday, May 17, 2013

small-eyes twinnie's birthday! :D

woots
I was freaking hell hungry todayyyy !!
I didnt eat my Lunchieeee cos I was late for class :(

After lesson, I went to BHG and bought a perfume for my dearest couzzieee
after so much blahs and stuff, a kind lady recommended me this VERSACE(SGD 70), a new perfume that is just being released 3 days ago !!
ohhh the smell .....
SOOO SOOOOO NICE!!
Here is how the cover look like ! :D
Even the outer box looks so awesome, let alone the inside :D
good buy best buy must buy! HAHA

Picturesss ~~~


apu gor gor and zhi an didi hahahas

With added desserts and kerupuk in the later .. HAHAS yumms yumss ~~

Small-eyes people

Handsome? HAHA 

the cute convo goes like this ..
me : koko wei semo lian hei hei ? xiao xiao yi dian !!
gor : wo you xiao .. ke shi tian qi hen re .. wo bei tai yang sai dao lian hei hei le ..
GOSH HAHA !!

Anyway, happy birthday dearest couzzie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment