AEIS Quiz tmr and I just woke up !
HAHAHAHA
GONNA BURN THE NIGHT AWAY ~~
LA LA LA LA LA ~~
Just gonna post about my favourite dinner <3.<3
Shih Lin Oyster Mee Sua!!
Add vinegar + Chilli
Heavenly awesome!!~~
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Not to forget the crispy XXL Chicken ~~
All the food there are real nice ~~
I tried all and it's worth trying !! -yummmmy-
FATDIEME !!
and time to study :(
my lecture notes are basically all words :(
pathetic ~
haikss ~~
OHHHHHSS!!
currently watching Inborn Pair~~
goshhh in 1 week ++ I watched about 58 epi !!~~
It's so nice <3.<3
Best Scene of all ~~

KISS KISS KISS !!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
finally!!

nobody can be as sweet as this Ke Wei Xiang!
this is whatchu called LALA-LAND, where ever male lead melts every girls' heart
LOLOLLLLL ~~
AND AND LEE SOON SHIN IS THE BEST that is killing me every week!!
omoigosh :(
2 epi/week is just too much!

IU is shooo cuteeeeeeee ~~ <3.<3

The three couple I love the most <3.<3
have to admit the guys inside are not really cuteeeee-looking
or maybe the female leads are too pretty??
HAHAHA

Lastly, my most favourite Aboji
T_T gosh he died too early
good man die young~~
Guess Im jus trying to delay the time of studying hwe hwe hwe ~~
ok bye </3
end with #ootd to sch ~
==HAHAHA BYEBYE==
No comments:
Post a Comment