Thursday, June 13, 2013

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT GOOD FOOD

Last week when I was in Batam going back to SG, Father brought us a newly opened Malaysian famous branch, Ban Li Xiang Bak Kut Teh ..
So we ordered all the famous dishes ..
All tasted not bad .. hmm slurpiess ~~







On that day itself, I went bak for CCA meeting, went out halfway to meet dearest frenssss for dinner !
at boonlay whatever it is called ..
I WAS FRIGGIN LOST !
luckily got genius Nicole HAHAHA ..

kangkong

sotong

sting ray

LALA

rojak

Satay

The next day, I went out with Aly n Mishieru hahas ~ for a movie-eating-date ..
HA HA HA HA ~~
 After HangOver3, we went to a korean restaurant, Manna Story bcos it looks so pretty from outside .. They have limited menus, however all the food tastes GREAT . OHSOME ~~~~


They have free flow of side dish ! HAHAS !~
i had bibimbab, Aly had beef, and michelle cold noodle
HEAVENLY YUMMMMEHH ~
ya all should go there and try ! :D

ME ME ME with the snowmans

NEXT DESSERT TIME !! PIQUE NIQUE for cakes ! HAHA

Strawberry cheesecake and Chocorocco
OH YUMMMEHHH I FEEL THE FATSSS COMING IN
What was so funny was that Michelle wanted to go in bcos she wanna drink mushroom soup
HAHAHAHA while jus got attracted by the outside deco 
HAHA

WHOHOOO LASTLY ~~ APPLE FOR THE DAY !


No comments:

Post a Comment