Thursday, June 27, 2013

CAMPS-COUZZIE'S WEDDING

hmmm ~~
there goes my 2 weeks breaks ~~
It ended pretty well close to AWESOMEEE ~~!

For the whole 2 weeks, I was so preoccupied with camp stuffs ...
We had a few meetings before that ~~
whoaaa I didnt know becoming a crew can be this awesome!
We did almost all the behind-the-scene stuffs !
HAHA althou we didnt get to bond with the freshies so much, we get to bond with the seniors!
ahh shooot ~~ i dont know how to say my feeling here
ok it's just gonna be a word "AWESOME"

I almost gave up on this camp initially cos I wasn't close to anyone .. It was kind of scary and I know I am not GL(Group Leader)'s material ... HA HA HA HA HA

Here are some pics !
OMG i brought so much for a 4D3N camp :(

DAY0 - RUNNING MAN CLASSIC <3

DAY0- with shaun at the lullaby station of night walk .. 
gosh he is still creeping me out ~

with da awesome GLssss ... NOT COMPLETE !
XINYU,SHAUN,ROWENA,ALYSSA

with ma crews ~~ NOT COMPLETE TOO !! 
LIYE,BEEKEE,APRIL,YIMIN 


with da comms with Dominic sleeping behind HAHA
PHOEBE,JIENING,ATIKAH,SHIYING,APRIL,YIMIN 
unglamnessss

WHOLE CAMP PEEPS <3<3

On Day1 afternoon,
I went back to Batam for my couzzie's wedding :(
Felt terribly sad that I actually left the actual Night Walk .... Haiks :(
ME ME - UGLY

CRAZY-ME

when everyone gathers ~

FAMILY <3

FAMILY <3

the young ones ~ HAHA
The story goes by .... the next morning I rush to Batam-Centre as only em has 6 am ferry then rush to macs and get my kitty .... AFTER THAT STRAIGHT CAB BACK TO SCHOOL !
HAHA

THE END ==
HAHA 

No comments:

Post a Comment