Thursday, June 27, 2013

JEM

OMG I COULDNT HAVE  ENOUGH ON JEM !!!
I went to JEM with Aly and Michelle ...

3 of us literally died inside H&M never come out ..
LOL
all the dresses are too loose, but managed to buy one after umpteen tries D:

tried all the cute accessories we saw ~~

The first dress i tried ... TOO BIG !
it's damn loose at the sides thou i love it so much ~~

Second dress ~~ too big for me again that i need to fold the behind myself ...
for the sake of taking pics HAHA </3
intended to buy this ..
but no more sizes ~

The cute skulls dress ... goshhh it's damn loose at the back too D:

YEAY ~ FINALLY SOMETHING THAT FITS ME TOTALLY ! 
HAHA <3.<3 love it ~

I am actually good in orange, am i not ? D:
HAHA

WITH ALY ! LAST SHOT OF WHAT WE GONNA BUY :D

NEXT DESSERT !
PARIS BAGUETTE ~~
OMG OMG OMG IT'S HEAVENNNNNNNNNN

caramel royal pudding
strawberry shortcake
perfect newyork cheesecake

HOW GOOD CAN LIFE BE ?
HAHA :D


No comments:

Post a Comment