Saturday, June 8, 2013

COMMON TEST WEEEEEKKKK ~~~~

So many things happened ....

ON ONE FINE DAY AFTER I FINISHED MY REVISION ......
im hungry, however nobody bought me dinner
so my dinner was settled by

Then,, my sis suddenly whatsapp me and said they are eating ......................

 This feels really pathetic ...
HAHAHHA

The next day I went to NTU to study, I was late .. So, I went there myself .. half-blinded ... LOL !!
bugging on Liting to tell me how to alight ...
HAHAHA

Our study session is more likka eating session ,,,
HAHAHAHA
Luckily the mcbreakfast in NTU is until 12 pm
HAHAHA
Big Breakfast ~~

My first HelloKitty hhahaha -FYI I GOT THE SECOND ONE TOO-

While studying ~~

woots canadian Hawaiian Pizza ~~

opened Jeannette's HAHA

Then on Last Sunday night, mommy came ..
HAHAHA bro bought famous eggtarts from TiongBahru ..


And mommy brought my fave foood ~~ hahaha ~~

Then on monday night, misieru stayed bak and studied with me at ALPHA CTRE,
we did ntg productive though ~~ ha ha ha ha ha
TALK IS ALL WE CAN ~


Before mommy went bak, she cooked us Ginseng Chicken soup yummss yummmmss ~~


HAHAHHA THE END FOR CT WEEK ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment