Friday, May 16, 2014

MAY 2014 - BIG DAY!

WOOPPS ~

1ST MAY 2014
BABY JIACHENG'S THIRD BIRTHDAY
THE CAKE IS SOMEHOW CROOKED EVEN BEFORE WE SANG BDAY SONG
HAHAS~~
naughty jiacheng!

3rd May 2014
YEP IT WAS TIFFY'S BIRTHDAY !!!
LOLSSS ~~~
ONE OF THE REASONS I DECIDED TO STAY OVER AT HER HOUSE 
ON 2ND INSTEAD OF 1ST WAS BCOSSS ....
BOUGHT A SALTED CARAMEL CAKEY AT THE PINKY "THE ICING ROOM"
HAPPY OLD DAYY, BIATCHH HAHAS ~

8 May 2014 - MY BIRTHDAY !




WAH ! it was totally a surprise from my friends ~~
They lied me to a cafe and .....
TADA ~~~



with lao da - MOO MOO

with ah Niu 

with ah Boon 

with ah Mei

with Thank Thank

with Wen Wen

PRESENT ~~

THANKIES MY FWENS <3 REALLY TOUCHED <3 HOHO ~
AND YAYA TOO ! COME BAK SOON!!

supper with parents right after the feast with girlfriends ~

Gilbie take 1

Gilbie take 2

Gilbie take 3
all happened within 3 seconds -.-

and yep ! dearest cutesyy minnie mouse !! <3

FOODIESSS ~













I have actually celebrated my chinese 21 Y.O at Villa last year!
but I insisted on putting 21 again this year becauseee this is my actual age!!
I seriously hate chinese age that makes me feel so much older
HAHAHAS ~~!!


naughtiest baby on earth -___-")




sud have taken everyone's pic !!
but all the young mamas were busy takin care of kiddosss ~~ :(

==end of birthday post==

No comments:

Post a Comment