Sunday, May 18, 2014

basic makeup tips for small eyes ladies

WOOHOO ~~
to the small eyes ladies outside, dont worry ~~
I understand that some people like to say natural is beauty
but hey, there is no beauty without any effort used :D
even the chiobu-est chiobu put on makeup to look even better.

my zombie look 

1. DOUBLE EYELID TAPE
this can be found everywhere.
however, there are 2 types of double eyelid tape.
For small eyes like mine, buy this thicker ones.
The other type is the thinner one, which I don think can hold our eyes.

there are actually transparent ones too.
Demonstration on how to use the transparent ones will be shown next time!
Pencil eyeliner will be used for convenience purposes.

paste it on top of the lid, find the best eyelid u like.
For first timers, you might need to waste a few more tapes till you get the right eyelid you prefer the most
see, my eyes looks so much more alive instead of the dead ones on top.

2. EYELINER
I bought this STILA - stay all day waterproof liquid eyeliner at Sephora
at SGD 28 - this is real good .. i will show you how good it is in the next post perhaps 

TADA !! First Look!
apply the eyeliner on the rest of the uncovered part.
This is a simpler look for everyday purposes

TADAADAA !! Second Look!
This look more umm wow? sexeeeyyaa ?
draw a wing on the side; curve it like drawing a mini version of moon
then thicken it

3. Eyeshadow (not a need)
Shiseido eyeshadow
I have got this eyeshadow from my aunt long time ago.
I have never used it as I was never into makeup last time.

I applied the bottom right blink blink below my eyes
then, I applied the upper left beige-white on to create a more glitter-feel 
the whole eyes feel so much brighter and bigger after putting that

4. BB CREAM / FOUNDATION / 
WHATEVER YOU NEED TO PUT ON YOUR FACE
For me,
I am already in love totally with my Laneige BB Cushion
Just need to "dab dab dab" on our face and tada!
go out pwetteeyy pwetteeyyy ~~

5. Lip balm and Lipstick
Lip balm used : The Body Shop - Born Lippy (strawberry)
It was only SGD 10 !!
Lipstick used : MAC Mineralise Rich - Red Coquette
SGD 40!

TADA ~~
FINAL LOOK !
I look awkward but ohwells ~~
hahas


==end of simple makeup post=

No comments:

Post a Comment