Saturday, May 3, 2014

HONGKONG DAY 3 - NGONGPING 360 (THE BIG BUDDHA)

IT WAS YET ANOTHER RAINY DAY TO THE GLOOMY, OOPS, EXCITED US :D


  
A small bite before the short mrt trip to Tung Chung Station ....
Custard bun with Hargaw
<3

We took Bus instead of Cable Car to the uphill of Big Buddha.
=sighpie= RAIN RAIN RAIN ....

Background story of our Geh-Kiangness ... LEVEL : 101%
In the hotel room .....
Khelen: Tif, are u gonna bring jacket? No right? Ok no!
Tiffy: ha .. bring la ... 

After a while ...
Tiffy: Eh, are u gonna bring?
Khelen: NO!!! LAZY ... I HAVE BEEN BRINGING THIS BURDEN FOR SO MANY DAYS AND I DIDNT USE IT AT ALL ..
Tiffy: OK! ME TOO ... 
Khelen: Anyway the weather is so cooling .... We can absorb some cold-ness to our body heat ..
Tiffy: SO NAIZZ AH ....

AND SO .. we are here ^__^
See the Buddha?

Please don forget to come and eat the beancurd ..
ITS YOMEEEEHH ...
***WHAT IS LAOBAN? HAHAHA LOLS!!!***

SOFT AND TENDER?
HAHA

don judge this bowl of not-so-nice looking noodle soup, kays ..
IT WAS SO DAMN NICE ..
The most importantly, it warmed both Tif and me ...
Both of us were freezing cold.
We friggin wore sleeveless to go there.
A few uncle and aunty actually asked me if i was cold and asked me to wear jacket..
HAHAHAS ..

However, something amazing happened ..
The rain was somehow stopped and the fog was amazing gone too after we were done
with our breakfast ..


 
 

Before my 268 Steps up!


Btw, I somehow ditched all of them HAHAHA
I went up first and took selfies at every level
HAHAHAHS



3 SLOWPOKE AUNTIES!

The Big Buddha ..





Then Tif and I entered the inner part of the Buddha, which prohibited the use of camera.
Hence, no picture was captured...





When we were about to walk down the steps, the fog came again ...
Almost covering the Buddha ...



I was busy playing my own drama ..
"WHERE IS ME? WHERE IS ME?"
kays .. sometyms I really hv to admit that im a total retard HAHAS </3


Some small snacks before we head down ..
 

Will you make a wish, make a wish ....
 


CABLE CAR WOOOHOOO ~~
We wanted to purchase the Crystal cabin.
However, due to the foggy weather, the counter lady asked us to buy the normal cabin instead.
:( till we meet again ...


Tiffy's hair looks kinda sexey uh?
Flying over my face -.-


FINALLY ...

THEN, WE WENT FOR HIGH TEA - DIMSUM WOOHOO ~
 
 
 
 

Then, we bought cakes and went back to hotel for a short rest ..

LADIES STREET !!
More of fashionss stuffs ..
ohya .. and im really lazy to post what I have bought!
lolsss!!!!

Dinner ...

 

Temple Streets!
More of small souveniers ..

DESSERTS TIME IS ALWAYS A MUST !!
sweet treats to the tiring us ..

When we were back at the hotel ..
We had a small partaaayee ~~
 

My Tiramisu flower pot cake ..
HAHAS !

=Sayounara=

No comments:

Post a Comment