sighh .. boring life .. esp Alisia ..
i cant believe my whole poly life even until the end is with this crazy biatch T_T

Name : Alisia
Pilipinoy
a bit sot sot
extremely weird
loves RED colour
Being in a class with her almost the whole 3 years T_T
except 1.2
patheticdieme T_T
reasons why i chose this pic:
Vintage
She doesnt like pink while I love pink
She likes curly hair

Name: Miselu
Singgapolian
extremely blur, out of the world
almost killed Alisia and me
loves YELLOW
CAEM+AE Class
Reasons why I chose this pic:
Bangs like me <3
Little pic found on her fb -.-
Next is my personal Blog

Name: Tipoini
Singgapolian
Extremely lazy
Drives me mad every time she can
My personal blog- rubbish bin
loves BLACK
1.2 class
Reasons why I chose this pic:
She has no decent pictures in her fb profile pic album
Doggy stuffed toy is cute
Dk why I am doing this HAHAHASSS
IM JUST BORED ~~
Maybe I should post some food pictures in case anyone who is reading this is bored HAHAS
FOOD ~

SWENSEN'S with Ali

Bro's birthday

Delifrance with Ali Miselu~
BYEBYE ~~
No comments:
Post a Comment