The outing dates foreverandalways clashed with my timetables!
For this year ....
Chiaki Sensei said they are willing to wait for me till 3 pm for the outing as my lesson ends at 3 pm !
I was so damn hell happpeeehh ^__^
Sensei initially said it will be difficult as the meeting time was supposed to be 2.15
LUCKILYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!
On 21 Nov, 2013
10 of us met up at NP Bustop. It was so damn hell awkward when I came. Everyone was quiet. Especially the guys. HAHA
However, Soye approached me and asked if I am Khelen.
She is really friendly.
We took a free bus ride to whatever bustop it is to change bus to go to Little India.
At the bustop, we exchanged our names.
IT WAS SO HARD TO RMB THEIR NAMES.
I always got mixed up with Soye and Ryoya.
I asked "Oh u r Soya and u r Yoye, yoooo??"
Everyone burst into laughter !
GOSH HAHAS
On the way to Little India, Ami San sat beside me. It was so awkward as I am not good in finding topic to talk. WORST PROBLEM - DIFFERENT GENRE !
she likes neither kpop nor jpop.
-FAINTBIGTIME-
so, i really crapped a lot. The language barrier was awesome.
She didnt understand what I talked and Vice-Versa.
HAHAS so, i decided to ask her only basic questions within my limits haha
FIRST STOP - HENNA IN LITTLE INDIA !!
eventhou, it's their first time..... it's sadly also my first time ..
HAHAS~
After walking out of Mustafa, we went straight for HENNA.

DAMN COOL, ISNT IT ?
IMPROMPTU DRAWING AND YESYESYES
THESE ARE ALL HOW IT TURNED OUT
===5 BUXXXXX===
SECOND STOP - ICE KACHANG AT CHINATOWN!
==From NP: Tu Jin (Chu Jing-out in), Fu Sheng (Fu shen-Reborn), Yanling, Fufu, and me!==
==From Jap: Shota san, Kyoko san, Ami san, Soye san, Ryoya san==
ALL OF US !!
Last pic before they went back to hotel ~
Snacks they gave us to share!
We went for dinner after they left as we were all dead hungry.

yummyummy zhi char ~~
these NP kiddos are crazily funny!
hahas!
We also bought them souveniers!

It was awkward as I did not expect them to be at IS office
So we took a picture
>__< if only 5 of us from NP were here as well>__<
haikssss
==END OF THE OUTING==
==WILL MISS YOU GUYS==
**muah muahs**
No comments:
Post a Comment