Saturday, November 9, 2013

HALLOWEEN FRIGHT NIGHT III - 26 NOVEMBER 2013

It started with ...
St. Marc Cafe
Their icecream is really nice and pretty !
MUST GO !!

FINALLLLYYYY ~~~

omg 
Until now im still scared of those ghost T_T
They have 3 haunted houses
and those ghosts scared da hell out of me

She is "pretty" -.-

She is scary but Ali is more scary
This red ghost here is the ghost who threw me to the ghost inside the Possession haunted house
Even lost my horny headband while screaming n trying to escape
HAHAHA

Two scary ghosts -.-
Overly excited white ghost
and stupidly scary green ghost who shocked me when I was alone T_T

Seriously don understand why she is not scared at all .___.
Those ghosts are so scary -___-

The happy miselu who met the headless ghost -.-


Glow in the Dark ~

I seriously don understand how can they be so happy to see those ghosts -.-
I ran and screamed most of the time ..
-_______________________-
I even waited for them outside when they went to some places ..
It wass toooo scary @___@")

Sorry for the ghosts who got shocked of my screamings ~~~~ .___.

Ohya we also ate at a Fuyu Restaurant ..
Reached home at 3 plus am ..
T^T

Happy Late Halloween ~ HAHA <3

No comments:

Post a Comment