Sunday, January 11, 2015

Dinner at PERLE NOIRE

PERLE NOIRE

This is a really old post ...
It has been long since I updated my blog
as I have been busy dealing w my work and studies.
UHHHHH ~~



This was the first ever company outing since I joined
We went to The Escape Artist before dinner
It was hell fun solving the mystery to escape the building
We were short of 2 puzzles only!!
What a pity +__+")

Here we had a 4 course meal ..

This is sorta an orange juice w some alcoholic content in it

Must I say the bread is the best here?

First Course
Oyster on Roma Tomato Sabayon
Buffalo Mozarella Cheese .  Caviar

Second Course
Lobster Bisque
Hokkaido Scallop Ceviche . Crouton

Main Course
Cabernet Braised Beef Short Rib on
Truffle Pomme Puree . Savory Cabbage

Dessert
Bailey's Cream Tiramisu
Hazelnut Gelato


It was quite an awesome dinner
However
the waiting time between each course was a lil bit too long
The taste wise was so-so as well
Overall Rating: 3/5

==awkward yet .. ==

No comments:

Post a Comment