FINALLLYYY, IT'S OVER ~~
BEFORE THE EXAM ...

This is what I always do when I have got a lot of thing to study but ......
erhemzzzz ....
SELCAS BEFORE STUDYING!!
HAHAS ~!!

SUPPERR WITH BRO ~~

bibimbap at Sunny Korean Cuisine Resto ~
gawdness suckyy likee hell ...
The one in clementi foodcourt taste nicer ..
Best bibimbap I have ever had: Manna Story Resto at J-Cube!
:D

The Ultimate Coffeebean
nom nom nom ~~

Tiramisu cake at Coffeebean
did miniprojects there with maii broooooo playing game while accompanying me D:

promised to burn u down after the exam ...
HAHAHAHASSS </3

KFC IS A MUST AFTER CAEM PAPER ...
KILLERRR ~~~~
HOWEVER ... my torturous night has not ended after CAEM ..
IT'S TO BE CONTINUED ....
Met Liting and Michelle to mug whole night in mcdonalds!
ohya with jon and weizhao for the first night!!



5.30 am faces ....


another night of mugging ... see our eyebags slowly coming out ...
LOLSS

my favourite ayam penyet! ^__^

and peanuts sauce beancurd
DAMNNN NICEEE <3<3
SO ...
on the last night of mugging, we took a picture of our eyes ..
It was not as clear as we saw in real ..
scary eyebags scary panda eyes
O.O
FINALLY!! IT'S DA DAY!!
WENT TO TOWN WITH DA GIRLS
went to H&M to find my baseball shirt however it was not as expected :(
I don like the material and it's not long :(
haissss ~~
AND HAD DINNER AT NANDO'S

RED FROSTA OR WHATEVER,
PERI PERI 1/4 CHICKEN MILD WITH SPICY RICE AND MAYO
gonna order HOT next tym!
SPICY SPICY!
WEDGESS
uhh it's nice but the chicken is too big
hahahas
Then watched movie with the class ~~
KILLING SEASON
WORST MOVIE OF THE YEAR
I BARELY WATCHED 15 MINS OR SO THEN CONTINUED TO PLAY PHONE


NOT TO FORGET ...
CLASS PHOTO!!
HAHA ...
WITH 5 ADDED CLASSMATES BEHINDDD ..
LOLS !!
<3<3
BYE!
No comments:
Post a Comment