Thursday, August 8, 2013

08-08-2013 MBS Day 2

uhh ... SLEEPY!!
Woke up at 8.30 to have breakfast with sista's frenz at the Rise ..
My sis and Lao da went to eat the complimentary breakfast early in the morning ...
Quite disappointed with the food. .. Or maybe I expected more ?
ha ha ha ...
omg ... all the nicely-taken pics are inside Erni's phone :(
Will update more when they are back from Phuket trips ..
For the time being just make do with the pics taken by me :( 

HEAVY BREAKFAST before swimming!
Short story!
The Filipino attendant led us to the wrong seats.
She brought us to the Japanese guest's seats. We were shocked when we came back with table full of foods.
Ernie got shocked and couldn't converse with her, as she kept on speaking in Japanese.
So, I came and conversed with her using my super-nerd-super-formal Japanese(learnt in school).
LOL LOL SO EMBARRASSING!!
I thought she wouldn't understand me, oh gladssss she did.
Shortly, the other malaysian-look-alike attendant came and apologized.
Then, he led us to another seats.
yummiliciousss ....
i lurve the eggggg ...
hahaha

MY FAVOURITE!!
BUT BUT BUT ...
THE BACON IS DAMN HARD ..


VERY NICE ......
ohya the chocolate pudding is nice as well ..
hahas ..

ohman the breakfast cost SGD 137.70 for 3 of us :(
expensive :( but worth it :D

Day 2 swimming ...
Jacuzzi ... MY FAVOURITE OF ALL ...
HERE ... I also made a new hi-bye friend called Musuko.
She is a really friendly Japanese! HAHA ..
Once again showing my super-nerd-super-formal Japanese to talk to her
HAHAHA

For the sake of Meryna ... we swim ... hahahahas 


With da bozz ..


After a short swimming, we went for lunch at foodcourt then go back to hotel for the complimentary high tea ..
MBS skating rink ~

The views outside ..



High tea (didnt order tea) with Meryna 
at the Club
Ohmanz actually they have complimentary Cocktails at the Club but we didnt go as we were too tired ..
Slept for 2 hours while waiting for Ernie and Maria to come back from their aunt's house ..

The look before I nap D:


Went up to level 57, Skypark for a walk !

 AMAZING SCENERY FROM HERE ..
EVENTHOU I ALWAYS SEE THIS !!
BUT HEY, TOURIST MODE IN ACTION YO!
HAHAHA 

With sista <3

ME! HAHA ..



Pic collage by Meryna!

MY VIDEO!

Then we decided to go Barden By the Bay for a walk as they have not been there!
I shall be the guide ! haha

Here ... I met my friend! LOL ..



On the way there via hotel path ..


PRETTYYYYY !!


 Decided to have one last round of swimming bcos Meryna had yet to see the night view at the Infinity Rooftop swimming pool !
hohoho
after swim!

HOT  TEA WITH SIS ..
NOM NOM ..

NIGHT VIEW INSIDE HOTEL'S ROOM BALCONY
the nicer pic in Erni's phone :(
gosh :(
They finally want to take pic for me here becos Im wearing nice and tidy ..
Lao da said my hair too messy ..
Sis said go n friggin rebond your hair :(
ohwells ..
I wan to perm :(

BYE GUYS !
=macdonalds deliver tik tok tik tok=
=cab home=
Didnt stay for one more night bcos I need to STUDY(???) ..
They are going to Phuket, earliest flight today! :(
BYE ! MISS YOU GUYS!
ohya i lost my 2 KG back! LOL 

-spammed much more pictures in Erni's phone-
Shall update this blog soon ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment