-turn on music loud loud-
went to buy some makeup stuff for my family at Laneige(again) and watson ~~
bought another 3 Laneige bb cushion .. omo their new packaging is so nice that I cant dont post to share it on my blog ~~
So elegant as compared to the previous one .. HAHAS ~
omg . i didnt know this is jus the basic thing a girl need to do before going out and sleep ..
i tried this and it feels awesome hahahas ..
Step 1- Power essential Skin Refiner
Step 2- Balancing Emulsion
Step 3- Water Bank Essence
Step 4- Water Bank Gel Cream
Step 5- Water Bank Eye Gel
I gave an interval of 3 minutes for each apply ..
Then went to Hot Tomto and eat ~~
rosemary chicken whatever ..
too dry .. doesnt taste really nice
salmon and mango salad i think .
haha tasted not bad hahas ..
2 sets of this ..
the tomato soup was not satisfying hahas
:( nice but too little T_T
Overall okay . but I guess I wont eat there anymore hahaha ..
==BORED DIE ME==
Running Man 188 is so damn awesomeee ~~
RAINNNNN IS SO COOL AND COMPETITIVE!!
HMM WOOBIN TOO .. HAHA what a cutiepiee ..
SAD that Jongsuk is still sick ~~
sigh if not he will be there as well !!!!!!!
:( :(Jihyo ya .. Faster come!!
==ok real bye==
==have a nice day==
No comments:
Post a Comment