I woke up early to go for the JLPT exam at PSB academy.!!
SO MANY UNLUCKY THINGS HAPPENED TO ME.
Firstly(whoa like writing essay), when i reached bustop, I realised I forgot to bring my IC.
So I went home and take. Thus, decided to cab there instead.
BUT .... it was so early so I decided to buy some food.
Most of the stalls queue were long, I had no choice but to buy chicken rice T^T
Then, I found myself a seat.
I left my food there to buy drink.
When I came back, I sat down and realised ........................... my butt is............ WET @__@")
sigh . I squeezed the water out of my dress and ate my food quickly and go.
SIGH! Luckily I wore dark coloured dress, and it dried quite easily.
UHHHH ......
AND OHYA ..
These are the pictures we took last lesson of JLPT :(
SAD SAD ..
BEFORE LESSON ..

Went to buy this before I met classmates for dinner!
EVERLAST pinky <3
SO CUTE!
Finally bought this after umpteen tries ..
LOLS!
SAKAE SUSHI ^ ^
AFTER LESSON
In Japanese cultures, Katsu don represents winning.
Before exam or sumo competition, people will eat Katsu don!
Katsu = win = かつ
There is also one more thing that can replace Katsu don, which is Kit Kat(Kitto Katsu - きっとかつ)
Hence, these are what sensei prepared for all of us!
How sweet ~
and also the Sakura notes.
One more passcode to say to indicate we pass the exam ^__^:
SAKURASAKU -サクラサク!
With Youko Sensei ^__^
DAISUKI <3
Woots ...
not to forget ..

Met Tomoko Sensei on my way back home!
SO SWEEET <3
She is the cutest sensei ever ..
Sweet Tooth of the day~
Wall's
Fruit salad flavour
nom nom nom
ate this while studying Jap last night D:

The Icing Room's macaroons
hahahas nom nom
woke up to see this <3
==HAPPY-URESHIKATTA-TANOSHIKATTA==
==LOVES==
==BYE==
No comments:
Post a Comment