life haz been soooo shagg ....
WOOTS BUT I CAN FINALLY GIVE MYSELF SOME HOLIDAYS MAYBE ?
HAHASZ
at least .. no more 8 am - 5 pm VPP(Vacation Project Program)
hells .. my 2 weeks of 7 weeks has finally over ... gosh ...
:(
nerd much ?
okay shall cut the crap! haha ...
last thursday, Aly and I met at Lavender to buy rod ..
**I WAS LATE .. sorry D: **
We had our lunchie at Lighthouse Bistro ..
It's not bad .. The portion is just nice and it's really affordable !!
:D
Peach Delight
Fish and Chips
Must try! :D It's located near Lavender mrt Stn ..
Then we went to Bugis to submit my JLPT application form ..
SADLY i forgot to bring my passport photocopy so yeah gonna go there again next Tuesday!
Along the way, we bought
I<3Taimei bubble tea
woots it's awesome ! I bought the double caramel something something
haha -cant remember- ..
At newlook .....
hellssss okay back to school with my JLPT form :(
=next post=
No comments:
Post a Comment